Feeling slightly peckish this afternoon, I thought I’d give this recipe a try.
Modifications I made:
– used avocado oil
– omitted the honey
– used whatever spices I saw lying around that I liked the look of
– I used one large orange kumara
Tips for next time:
– use a uniform sized kumara, so that it cooks at the same rate the whole way through
– slice slightly thinner and cook slightly more before slicing, so that I have a better change of “mushing” them down and making a crispier edge.
– would make again. My mouth and belly are both happy and warm. Even if I didn’t get the crisp edges.