Inspiration from here
1x tin 210g salmon, well drained
1x tin 105g salmon, well drained
1 spring onion, finely sliced (a loose 1/4c once chopped)
chopped coriander (about another loose 1/4c on top of the spring onion)
1c mashed boiled kumara, skin off
zest of 1/2 lemon
3 eggs (medium)
1/2 tsp ground chilli
salt & pepper to taste
- Mix salmon, spring onion and coriander together.
- Add the mashed kumara, mix together.
- Add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Grease 6 texas size muffin tins and put mixture in each one. Flatten with back of spoon.
- Into oven 180C; 20-25mins.
- Turn out onto a wire rack.